The Highlands Ability Battery is brought to you by Denise Taylor, award winning career coach and expert user of the Highlands Ability Battery.
Denise qualified to use the Highlands Ability Battery in 2002, along with Sarah Newton. We were the first people in the UK to train and we have both successfully been helping people to gain an in-depth self knowledge for education and job choices for years.
Denise is a Chartered Psychologist. (A lot of people will say they are a psychologist, but if they are a chartered psychologist, they will be included on the BPS register) and winner of a National Career Award, 2007 for the Gold Career Programme, which combines the Highlands Ability Battery along with the MBTI ® and Strong Interest Inventory, values exercise and much more.
With a combination of educational credentials and vast industry expertise, Denise is renowned for helping clients get results. She has specialised in career development for over 20 years, and has published extensively in this area. Her specialist knowledge is backed up with Diplomas in coaching and counselling and Masters degrees in occupational psychology (focused on career development) and business administration (MBA).
Denise is a recognised expert – with articles published on hundreds of web sites, a regular contributor to radio and in November 2008 featured as the career coach on the ITV1 Tonight (with Trevor MacDonald Show), How Safe is your Job.
Denise has successfully worked with well over 1,000 clients on a one to one basis, who choose her for both the depth and breadth of her knowledge and her ability to move people on from uncertainty to decisions. She has also worked with literally thousands of people through work with other companies – careers counsellor, outplacement coach, personal counsellor, assessment centre assessor, interviewer and psychometric feedback. Working as an assessor in industry, for companies as diverse as Christian Aid, Civil Service Fast Stream and Vodafone ensures Denise can effectively advise and support you in your job search campaign. The clients say link takes you to many quotes from satisfied clients.
Amazing People is based at Tewkesbury, close to J9 of the M5 and so well placed to serve clients living in the Bristol, Birmingham and the Oxford area. However, through personal recommendation and via the Internet, many clients now come from further afield, sometimes combining it with a short break in this historic market town. Of course, you can still work with Denise on a virtual basis, and she has worked with people from Asia, New Zealand, America, Africa, Australia, Portugal and Greece, and most recently Sweden, USA, Australia and Germany.
21 jan 2012 … buy female viagra online without prescription – 10% off for all reorders. bonus
Denise is a chartered occupational psychologist and registered career guidance practitioner and has had a very successful career working for a blue chip company. Her rise from clerical officer to Director in thirteen years is testimony to her ability to set and achieve personal goals. Having left school with few qualifications she committed to years of part time study to gain a bachelors degree in psychology and a masters degree in occupational psychology. Personal development is important to her and to maintain her level of expertise in counselling successfully gained a diploma in counselling. Move to a more strategic role led to her continued study for aMBA. She has since gained a diploma in performance coaching and continues her studies through the Graduate School of Coaching.
Denise has been successful in roles such as personal counsellor, being the youngest ever employed by the Post Office, occupational psychologist, and senior project management on strategic HR initiatives. She was director of a business unit responsible for developing initiatives to increase success in the process and people aspects of business, from specific training programmes to implementing the business excellence model throughout Royal Mail. Throughout her career her work has focused on supporting people to achieve career goals and indeed to define and understand who they are and what they want to be, acting as career counsellor, guide, mentor and coach.
In 1997 Denise took stock of her life and realized that while she had great career success her life was out of balance. She took time to enjoy life and decide where to focus. This was not to return to a corporate environment but to have a portfolio career.
Denise now has a mix of working with organisations, particularly in the field of assessment and development and with individuals in all aspects of careers counselling, guidance and development. She seeks to maintain a balance with work and other interests, which includes getting fit, walks in the country, live music so she can dance and cooking real food. Denise’s passion is music – the summer sees her visiting numerous festivals and in between she is developing her skills as a DJ!
People say that Denise has outstanding communication skills and coaching abilities, with a passion and talent for helping others to move forward, make changes and attain success.
Membership of professional associations
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
- Full member of the Association for Coaching
- Founder member of the Association of Business Psychologists
- Member of the Associations of MBAs
- Registered Guidance Practitioner with the Institute of Careers Guidance
- Member of National Career Development Association
- Member of International Association of Career Coaches order online at usa pharmacy! dapoxetine online kaufen . express delivery, priligy dapoxetine in india.
- Member of the British Psychological Society, Special Group in Coaching Psychology
priligy venezuela 2012. dapoxetina no brasil 2012. priligy 30mg lloyds how to buy dapoxetine generic ss cream dapoxetine uk pe priligy
- 17th Century Wedding Customs, Stuart Press, 1997
- Create a CV, 2001
- Get a system, 2005
- Interviews eBook, 2005
- Traditional job search, 2005
- Accessing the hidden job market, 2005
- Networking for career success,2005
- Informational interviews, 2005
- Work environment, 2005
- The Telephone interview, 2005
- 10 steps to a job you love, 2006
- “The Managerial Plateau: What helps in developing careers” published in the International Journal of Career Management, April 1994
- “The Royal Mail approach to Self Assessment” published in the TQM Magazine, April 1995
- A Career Assessment programme used in private practice, published in Assessment Matters, The National Journal of Vocational Assessment, Issue 20, Autumn 2004
- Working for yourself, should you set up in private practice – Institute of Career Guidance Conference, Cardiff, November 2008
- Shifting boundaries, panel member at The Changing Face of Career Management Conference Peckforton Castle, Cheshire, October 2008
- “Moving on with your MBA” network members will receive individually generic estrace vaginal cream tailored information and social costs more far ranging than previously thought. – Open University Business School, Bath University Business School, March 2007
- “Coping with Change at Work” – at the Association for Counselling at Work Conference, London, May 1993
- “Redundancy Counselling in Royal Mail” – BPS Counselling Psychology Conference, Birmingham, May 1992
doxycycline hyclate kidney pain doxycycline 4 dollar list order doxycycline
Positions of responsibility
With the British Association of Counselling Denise has been treasurer of the Association for Counselling at Work, and involved with a number of sub committees. She was also a member of the Adjudication Panel for the British Association of Counselling Complaints Procedure.
With the British Quality Foundation she was an active member of their development group, talking a major role in the creation of their self assessment process which built on the work she did with Royal Mail where she developed and effectively deployed the Business Excellence Model throughout the organisation.
With the British Psychological Society Denise has been treasurer to the West Midlands Branch, a supervisor to trainee psychologists and for 3 years an assessor for the BPS division of occupational psychology. Denise was also involved with the special group in coaching psychology as a moderator to the discussion group.
For 6 years Denise was the Town Clerk to the Sealed Knot Living History Group, involved in 17th century re-enactment. She then became Secretary to the Tewkesbury Medieval Festival Society. Denise is now a member of the Communications Team of the Association for Coaching.
This mini site, and part of the family of sites which includes
www.amazingpeople.co.uk for career coaching, counselling and guidance
www.personalassessments.co.uk for reputable assessments you can take on line
www.jobsearchsupport.com to help you or your employees get a new job.
www.denisetaylor.co.uk the personal web site of Denise Taylor